About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 59: Driving Home to SLO!!!!

Current Location: San Luis Obispo, CA

Today was the final day of driving on my road trip, officially. I got up and had a large breakfast with Marje and Jack, it was delicious! I left around 11am headed West on the 10 toward LA. I arrived in LA around 4:30pm which as you can imagine is a nightmare with traffic. Again I say, Why do I always end up in the largest cities during rush hour! It seems like each time I drive through LA I want to die with all this traffic haha. Well I finally made it through all of that and onward north up the coast. I saw the sunset on the Pacific around Ventura and thought it was a pretty good end to my driving. I arrived in SLO around 8pm and Alese, Katherine and Myself enjoyed a celebratory drink downtown at the Black Sheep. The night was good. And tomorrow marks the last day of my road trip.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment