About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 36: Philadelphia

Current Location: Hayley's Bed, Philadelphia, PA

Today was both interesting and great! Got up and tried to go to a spa which is apparently the front of a con or something because the people that worked there had no idea what spas do or how to treat customers. Needless to say we did not go there and instead went to a great nail salon and had fabulous mani pedis. It was great. After Hayley worked and I relaxed and posed as her in order to use her gym membership and tried to work off all the amazing food I have eaten on my travels. Afterward of course we went to dinner at the smallest sushi restaurant in the world, haha. It was about the size of my parents kitchen containing seven or eight stools and one table, BUT the Pork Gyoza that I had was really delicious! Apparently the California Rolls though are not so amazing. Anyway we stopped at Wa Wa and came home to watch a movie. Notting HIll was the selection, it is quite funny and we actually have to finish it right now so....
Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment