About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 56: That’s what I love about Sundays

Current Location: Dallas, TX

It is Sunday and Amber and I awoke ready to start the day at church. We got up dressed and headed off to a church that Amber likes called Watermark in North Dallas. The church was huge just like the mega church I described in Chicago it seemed more like a small college campus or large theater than a church. However, I enjoyed it, the pastor was exciting, the people were friendly and they had coffee! So A in my book. After Amber and I wanted to go shopping and get our nails done. However, Sundays in Dallas apparently means everything is closed. So we had to change our plans. Instead we headed downtown to Downtown West and wandered around taking pictures and got lunch at a place called RJ’s Mexican Cuisine that of course served Tex-Mex (like every other place in the city). Anyway our waiter, Rudy, was super great and we had two enormous, in both size and taste, salads. By this time the three shops that are open on Sundays had opened and I made a couple purchases before we headed back to get our nails done.

Nails, Starbucks, diving around for pictures, and relaxing with the TV all followed. Amber later had to go to her lacrosse practice, where she coaches third graders, and I during this time went for a light job around the area. After all of that We got ready and went out! (Yes, Yes, on a Sunday).

Together we went to Mi Cocina a place in Uptown, Dallas. The entire area of Uptown is very nice, shops, food, bars, clubs, and a very young scene. I had the most amazing Tacos “de Brisket” as they were called that surprise again were Tex-Mex. We also enjoyed a couple super delish margaritas. We walked around, sat and talked, and enjoyed our night before heading over to one of Amber’s friends houses to watch football and Sportscenter to cap off the night. In the words of Mr. Craig Morgan, “ That’s what I love about Sundays”.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment