About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 57: Dallas to Albuquerque

Current Location: Albuquerque, NM

Today Amber and I got up and went to breakfast at Bread Winners a breakfast place/bakery/club at night haha. I had surprise, surprise, a Tex-Mex breakfast that was delicious and then headed out of town. Sad saying goodbye to Amber :(. I drove up northwest hit a piece of Oklahoma, on to Amarillo, across the pan handle and ended up in Albuquerque, NM for the night.

Today was just driving mostly after leaving Dallas, I love the scenery around this area. Most people think it is boring, flat, and full of cows and tumbleweeds, but I know otherwise. The open "range" as some might say is awesome. I love the flat land that you can see miles in each direction, staring at the same thing that has been there for centuries. There is something about the open space that breathes of opportunity. Maybe I get too sentimental over the open road but if you know it and appreciate it like I do then you understand. I just love the country, tumbleweeds, cows and all. Guess I am in luck because tomorrow I'll get to see even more because I am headed to Phoenix.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment