About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 43: Myrtle Beach, SC to Front Royal, VA

Current Location: Front Royal, VA

Today was an early day, yes props to myself for getting up in the wee hours of the morning. However, I awoke this morning to the rising sun over the Atlantic Ocean, something I don’t get to see everyday J, it was pretty awesome. Our hotel and delivered on its promise of an ocean front view and I enjoyed every minute of it until our premature departure from Myrtle Beach, SC. We, of course, head to Starbucks for some morning coffee and got underway by 7:30am. Around 9:30am Moms and I were starting to get hungry so we stopped in at the very classy Huddle House, breakfast chain somewhere off the I-95 in South Carolina, like I said, very classy. After my sausage breakfast sandwich with a side of grits we were back on the road and headed north toward Virginia.

Around 4:00pm we pulled into the small and quaint town of Front Royal, VA, home of my ancestors, actually only home to my mother’s brother aka my Uncle Bob. My Uncle, Cousin Parker, and Mother headed down to the Shenandoah River to hang out with the water at sunset and see some of the heartland. The river was really beautiful and I enjoyed walking along the banks. After that a delicious dinner at the Lucky Star Lounge & Grille in downtown Front Royal fully satisfied me for the rest of the night. The evening has consisted of relaxing on the veranda, drinking wine and tea, and hanging out with the family. Good times.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment