About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 44: Front Royal, Middleburg and Reston, VA

Current Location: Front Royal, in the VA

Today I wore an outfit that I would normally wear in the summer in California, now that is saying something about the weather. It is still gorgeous, you can just now start to smell fall approaching and the leaves and everything are changing colors. I am hearing from all my friends that lots of tests are starting to come up in their classes, I wish them all good luck, but I am pretty happy not to be worrying about school right now. My biggest worry is where I should be driving and who I want to meet! Anyway needless to say my travels are just as good as the weather we have been experiencing the last few days, awesome.

Today Moms and I went on a walk in the Front Royal neighborhood my Uncle lives in, then headed out out of the house. We drove over to a small town called Middleburg (apparently famous for breeding horses including Secretariat and the setting for the crop circles scene of Scary Movie 3 haha fyi). Anyway, the town and the drive there are beautiful, everything looked like a magazine or a postcard. Rolling green hills filled the view out of my side windows while I was guided along the route by ancient hand laid stone walls separating the road from the meadows. There were gorgeous horses grazing everywhere and the trees of the forrest are changing colors into beautiful reds, oranges, and yellows. It was extremely good looking. Mom and I did some boutique shopping in the town and got lunch at a quaint Cafe & Bakery. Then we headed off to Reston, VA to visit Mrs. Bacher, our close family friend and mother of one of my best friends. We visited with her and then headed back to Front Royal for a delicious home cooked meal by my Aunt. All and all another beautiful day. Tomorrow my Mom goes back to Sacramento so she can start her new job on Monday, WOOOO (for her new job, not her leaving haha).

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment