About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 51: Good Ol' Southern Food

Current Location: Nashville, TN

NASHVILLE!!! So I have officially decided that Nashville is a great city. I mean Cassidy had told me this before but now it is definately official. Cassidy had to work a little bit this morning and I slept in until she came back and we went to get some breakfast and meet her friend Chris at The Frothy Monkey! Again we had amazing coffee and food at this cute coffee shop and then it was off to Franklin, TN. Franklin is southwest of Nashville and has a very old and cute downtown area. In downtown Franklin I purchased a couple things from a store call Philanthropy. This store is awesome and almost everything they sell here gives back to others, helps the organization, or is part of a non-profit. We also went to the famous Pucketts for lunch and then got a cupcake at the same bakery Carrie Underwood got her wedding cake, yes I know, nbd. After all of that it was time for a short run around the Belmont area and then off to dinner at the Loveless Cafe.

The Loveless Cafe is a tradition in Nashville and represents a huge history in the town. It is located on Highway 100 and has served many famous people throughout the years. After changing ownership many times the restaurant still boasts the same recipes from the original openers. Our meal was such...

Fried Chicken
Creamed Corn
Sweet Potatoes
Mashed Potatoes
Fried Green Tomatoes
Grits
Biscuits & Perseveres

Needless to say that it was an amazing meal.
Good night yet again.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment