About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 35: Connecticut Wine Trail, ending up in Philly…

Current Location: Philly, PA

The day again was gorgeous, weather was awesome and Mairin, her roommate Michelle, and I all got up and picked up her two other friends John and Josh to tour the Connecticut Wine Trail. We went to three different wineries sampling wine, cheese and chocolate for pairings. Everything was delicious however, I have to say that California still has the best wines, at least for reds. The reds here on the east coast seem to be very light, thin and not so robust as the western wines. However, they have a very large selection of white wines. Anyway that was really fun and we got some good food and souvenir glasses from the day J.

Once we got home I headed out and drove my way down the eastern shore to Philadelphia, PA and to my old roommate Hayley’s Philly apt. I drove mostly on the Jersey Turnpike which was crazy and I almost died about three times from Big Rig trucks that do not know how to drive, they suck and almost kill everything in their path. But whatever I survived.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment