About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 45: Washington D.C..... it's the place to be.

Current Location: Reston, VA

I have to say that I have officially fallen back in love with D.C. I visited for the first time over a year ago and I loved the city and now coming back to it just reminds me that I really do love it and have a great appreciation for the city and it's history. Mom and I got up early today and packed up and headed out to visit my mother's good friend who lives in Vienna and just had a baby (CONGRATS!!!) and then headed over to D.C. for some fine dining. Now when I mean fine dining I am talking about Old Ebbitt's Grille a place definitely worth visiting and the money if you are trying to find a great meal in D.C. Anyway after out amazing, and yes truly amazing, lunch Moms and I walked the D.C. area and saw a couple of things the Mall has to offer. Then it was time to take her back to Baltimore and to the airport so she could head home to California. She cried at the airport, of course, but I had a great time with her this week and am so thankful that she got to come out and visit. Afterward I had to run some errands and then met up with the wonderful Bacher's to spend a lovely evening in Reston. Tomorrow is somewhat of a relaxing catch up day and some much needed spa time for The White Shadow aka and oil change. That is all for now.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment