About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 48/49: Football and Nashville

Current Location: Nashville, TN

This is a double blog because I neglected my duty to write something last night haha. Sorry. But I am currently rectifying the situation.

So yesterday morning to my surprise I woke up on a sailboat extremely well rested. I thought that sleeping on a boat would be more difficult with the whole wave thing and such, but I was mistaken because of where the boat was docked. Anyway the boat was very nice and comfortable. We had a delicious breakfast of SPAM and eggs haha which I tried for the first time. I will admit SPAM has great flavor but I am not exactly stuck on the texture of it. So I feel that my first and last experience with SPAM will be one in the same. After breakfast it was time to get dressed and head over to Mr. Bacher's favorite city, Annapolis. We drove over and had some lunch at the famous Pusser's Bar and then walked through the city and arrived at the Marine-Navy Memorial Stadium. We watched the Navy beat Dallas' SMU in a crazy exciting second half come back. After the game it was back to Pusser's for dinner appetizers and dessert. Watched some interesting people and the Giants baseball game (GO GIANTS!!!! THEY WON BTW), then headed back to the boat.

This morning I got up around 7:10am (yes I know, impressive) and got ready for today's drive to Nashville, TN new home of Cassidy Myers the newest edition to the Nashvillian family. The drive took around 11 hours which is not too bad and I arrived just in time to head over to 3rd and Lindsley Bar to watch Ben Rector and Drew Holcomb perform. Then it was time for dessert at Jackson's in Hillsboro Village and a night tour of Nashville's Broadway, hosted by Cassidy. Now just relaxing with some ESPN and a big comfy couch. Goodnight Nashville, see you in the morning.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment