About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 55: Football and Tornadoes

Current Location: Amber's Casa Dallas, TX

Today is Saturday and the homecoming day for both Baylor and SMU colleges around Dallas. Amber and I got up and headed out for a small walk and to pick up some coffee before the games. We then headed out to the tailgating party that is actually not a tailgate party but called boulevarding and is something that looks more like a small state fair (yes, they are extremely serious about football here). So we go and sign up for a couple places at the game and get some free BBQ and some drinks and wait for the game to start. The weather at this point was decent yet pretty humid (for my taste, which means mildly humid I guess, but whatever). It was a normal day. Literally as we finish our meal and Amber's sister calls to ask us about the weather and if we have heard the tornado warning yet, THE WEATHER TURNS. haha the sky blackens the clouds move in, it it gets windy and and starts pouring down rain. Needless to say Amber and I split rather quickly haha. I mean we were not about to stand in that, especially Amber who for some reason hates the rain more than anything.

So we were on to plan two, shopping at Target, watching the games from the couch and then chilling out with some sushi and salads. Hahah pretty good day minus the weather that was terrible. Seriously.

Okay. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment