About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 38:Philly to Baltimore to pick up the madre.

Current Location: Baltimore, MD

Today was a day of beautiful weather and great events, well mostly great events. Hayley and I got up got some wonderful Starbucks coffee and then headed out shopping and to some must see sights of Philly. We went to the museum of art (if you have not seen my video on YouTube or Facebook, check it out) and we went to L.O.V.E park, both were quite awesome. After the day was done and Hay had to go to work I packed up and left for Baltimore, which is where the bad news comes into play. After 3 days of moving the cars around Philly every couple hours to avoid parking tickets, in the last five minutes of my stay between trips loading my car I get a damn ticket. AHHHH! Well I guess I should have moved my car for the last ten minutes of my stay but still that is annoying and expensive. So your welcome Philly Parking Authority, take my money.

Anyway I drove down to Baltimore and picked Moms up from the airport we checked into the hotel and lights out was the end of the day.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment