About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 34: Boston Lagerrrrr

Current Location: New Haven, CT

Today was another amazing day, the weather was perfect, I woke up with my cousin in Boston, MA and we got to hang around all day in the beautiful New England fall weather.

Our first stop was the Sam Adams brewery, where Sam Adams does all the first and initial tastings for their beers before they are put into production. If you do not know beer is made of Hops, Malt, Water and Yeast (makes the alcohol). Anyway we learned a little something something and then got to sample Boston Lager, Octoberfest, and Cream Stout. Needless to say the day had started out very well. Next we decided to head down to Quincy Market and get food, by way of the Boston “T”. The day was gorgeous so we shopped, walked around and got lunch.

After that we hopped in the car and drove back to New Haven, CT (where Mairin lives) and decided to get some dinner and go out to the bar Gypcy where her and her friends all work. We had a good time an then crashed pretty late. All in all a successful New England day.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment