About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 42: The Carolinas

Current Location: Myrtle Beach, SC

Today Mom and I awoke in Norfolk, VA, a beautiful place, to another awesome day of weather. I cannot tell you how thankful I am that the weather is nice this time of year. Being from California you can imagine that I am somewhat of a weather snob haha, I basically am comfortable between the temperatures of 65 and 80 degrees and 0% to 30% humidity. That is my small comfort zone. However, when traveling I am better about weather I just like living in a place that offers a majority of “my type” of weather haha. Anyway today was great again, although strangely hot for this time of year.

So back to this morning…. We rolled out of bed, packed up and headed down to North Carolina. We hit up Virginia Beach, Hags Head, Kitty Hawk, The Hatteras National Shoreline, Roanoke Island and some other places along the way. We even stopped at the Kitty Hawk National Monument to visit the historic site. After that we headed down the coast of NC toward New Burn and Wilmington. Wilmington was amazing we had a great dinner the town is very nice, great river walk and river front area (on the Cape Fear river). There are so many places to eat and delicious seafood, cute stores, and over 500 movies and TV shows have been filmed there. The place is highly recommended by myself for a visit.

The night ended with an apple pie a la mode and the Cabana hotel (super classy of course hahah ….. not) in Myrtle Beach, SC. Pretty much another beauty of a day.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment