About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 7: Seattle, WA

Current Location: Hotel Sierra Redmond, WA haha outside Seattle

Today has been a semi(seemingly long) day. I awoke, dressed, blah blah etc. Then Pops and I headed out to Pike's Place market in downtown Seattle. Walked around and who did we happen to stumble upon but two friends haha (actually we had already planned it) but Leanne and Hayley!!! We had lunch together and walked around, Leanne gave us a great tour and everything was gorgeous. This is one of the nicest days Seattle gets, because apparently it is usually raining, which is why the suicide rate is so high and why UDub requires people students in the dorms to sign release forms saying that if they jump and try and commit suicide from a dorm building it is not the schools fault. Pretty messed up eh? (notice the eh i picked up while in victoria hahaah).

Anyway Dad and I did a little sightseeing and exploring of our own and then tomorrow the plan for Hayley and I is to go to Bumbershoot and see some famous people sing haha aka DRAKE!!! Super stoked. I am very excited for this reunited-in-Seattle date for Hay and I, also I have been hearing great things about Bumbershoot for quite some time. The weather was so awesome today that I hope it stays the same tomorrow and we do not need a bumbershoot at Bumbershoot (a bumbershoot is an umbrella for those who are not aware). Anyway that is the plan!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment