About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 21: Sunday in the Suburbs, Chicago IL

Today after the long day of Day20 we awoke bright and early to get up and head out to Willow Creek Church. For those of you that don't know, Willow Creek Community Church is one of the largest and most influential non-denominational evangelical churches in America. The church has three weekend services averaging nearly 23K attendees and was founded back in 1975. Go here to learn more or here to the church's site. :)

Anyway after service the family and I (included Ron, Leslie, Brad, Emily, Lucas, Agatha, and Sydney) all went out to eat some after church lunch! After consuming too much food and too much Tanch (Tapatio and Ranch) we headed to Brad's house for some Bears Vs. Cowboys football! The game was great and the Bears won! Holla Holla because I don't like the Cowboys. NOTE: If you do like the Cowboys sorry, keep reading my blog anyway. After that we commuted back to the city with of course a quick trip to Dick's sporting goods and Starbucks. The reason for the stop at Dick's is because I desperately need something SF Giants baseball that I can wear to the Cub's vs. Giants baseball game I am going to on Tuesday night. Can you believe that they don't sell SF Giants stuff in this city hahahaha ;) ...

Anyway the rest of the night was spent relaxing in front of the TV and hanging out with the fam bam. I love it. Anyway tomorrow I am back at Steph's and then off to the game and then off to Ohio the next day. Love ya all.

Peace

PS SORRY THERE ARE NO PICTURES TODAY I LEFT MY PHONE AND CAMERA AT HOME ALL DAY :( MY BAD

No comments:

Post a Comment