About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 27: The Tipp City Mum Festival

Current Location: On a Bed in a Room of a House in, Vandalia, OH, USA

Today I awoke at the early hour of 8:30am (yes I know you are all very impressed). I woke up so early because I was told that my aunt and uncle were picking me and Grandma up for the Tipp City Mum Festival. What I did not know what that my uncle had called earlier and told us he was going to come at ten. So yes I could have slept in until 9:30am. Needless to say I was somewhat disappointed. Anyway, we finally were on our way by 10:00am and off to find a parking spot for the festival, not an easy task. After learning what a Mum was the four of us walked around endless stands of crafts and fried food stands that smelled like any state fair. Tim and I played the role of the bag-holders, place markers, stuff watchers, and general people in the way, while Diana and Grandma visited every single stand whether they were selling painted rocks or antique glass plates, they wanted them all. Actually the sight was pretty amusing and at the end of the day they really did not buy that much. All in all the time at the festival was pretty entertaining with some definite champion people watching for Tim and I.

After the festival we decided to hit up T.G.I. Fridays and get lunch. Grabbed some food and hit Hobby Lobby to pick up a couple things then it was off to the house. Tim and Diana went home to watch football, which sadly is not available at the house with no TV, aka here. So I decided to indulge another electronic craving and bring my laptop over to the nearest large hotel and steal their Wi-Fi connection for a couple hours while sitting in The White Shadow. Yes, I realize that sounds desperate. Whatever. I also ran a couple errands, rented a movie (that neither of us liked), and then decided to go on a run and eat dinner. The rest of the night was pretty uneventful rather that showering and looking through old photo albums.

So that is really about it. Church in the morning. Holla Holla.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment