About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 26: Vandalia, Texas Roadhouse & Starbucks

Current Location: G-ma’s house, Ohio

Today I successfully accomplished my plan of getting up at 9:30! Haha I got up and headed off to Starbucks that was ten miles away, yes I am that dedicated. Really though I needed to use the internet and I needed my Venti Pike’s blend with room for soymilk. So I spent about two hours there until I realized how desperately I needed a work out clothing facelift. So in an effort to rectify this situation I got up and headed over to Dick’s Sporting goods. I found too much of what I needed. I got some new Nike shorts, spandis, t-shirts and sports outerwear! Haha now I won’t look homeless while working out. Anyway then I went back and had a hot dog with Grams. After that I decided I should try out my new garb at the gym, so I went over to the Vandalia community recreation center and spent the $7 to get to use the gym for the day. Then I came back and got ready for dinner

Tonight we met my cousin and his parents for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I had been told by my family in Iowa that the cinnamon butter at the Roadhouse was pretty amazing and I have to say I agree. I also tried their fried pickle chips which were great. Anyway that was the extent of the evenings culinary endeavor. The family came over after dinner so I could share some pictures from my journey. Visted, talked, hung out. That was about it.

Ps. Feel sorry for me, I have no internet or cable. Ahaha

Peace

1 comment:

  1. I also use some outerwear whenever I'm sweating up at the gym. I think you should sometimes try to use Dickies' outerwear. They are fashionably hip, plus they do have a lot of designs and colors to choose from.

    ReplyDelete