About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 30: Vandalia, Dayton, Fairfield, Englewood, Vandalia Dayton, Richmond

Current Location: Grandma’s House, OH

Today was a busy day and officially the last full day at Grandma’s house. We got up and I took Grandma to her eye appointment and then chilled at a nearby Starbucks!!!!!! It was amazing like coming up for air from a long die. Hahaha okay that may have been over dramatic. Anyway being at a coffee shop was a long needed commodity. After the appointment Grandma and I headed over to Fairfield Commons and went to spend her gift card at JCPennys. She got some new digs and is looking sharp for fall. Afterward we headed out for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, a place where overindulgence is as common as obese Americans. Anyway it was of course delicious and we decided to run a couple more errands and then head home.

Around three we got a call from my cousin to invite us over for dinner. Sounded good to us so we went home relaxed for like thirty seconds and then headed over to Richmond, IN where we hung out and at hamburgers with the family while checking out some old photos. We did not get home until pretty late so Grandma went to bed and I am just chilling watching TV. I still don’t like this whole time change thing. I think West Coast time is the place to be, personally.

Anyway tomorrow I am headed off to Buffalo New York in order to see the great Niagara Falls. I am pretty excited but even more excited to meet my cousin in Boston on Friday from there things just get busier and that is fine with me. This past week has been pretty lazy and laid back, plus Grandma think I look thin (I think every Grandmother says that) and decided to fatten me up. Well she accomplished her mission and therefore I need to get out of here before I get diabetes or something from all her baking. Well that is about it for now. I am really excited for the next half of my trip, tomorrow officially marks the ½ way point in my Epic Road Trip.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment