About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 12: Rapid City, SD

Last night was something else. There were so many things that happened that were insane. From my last post at the Starbucks in Great Falls, Emily and I drove the entire night down to Billings, MT and then across to Marmarth, ND where there is a giant T-rex metal statue that we saw online and then made it happen and saw in person! Then we drove the rest of the morning in order to get to Belle Louche and went breakfast at a small cafe called Bob's Cafe. The cafe was great and the whole place which is 60 years old looks like something straight out of a 1950's film. We got a huge breakfast for $5.50 and then we talked to the waitress Diana and Charlotte the 85 year old chef. Everything was great and we were on our way to the Mount of Rushmore haha. Emily and I were extremely tired from the night of driving before and we decided to stop at a rest stop in the Black Hills Forest for a nap for a couple hours before driving down to Mount Rushmore. The place was really cool and so many people were there looking at the four heads. We then checked into a really classy Motel6 haha and got some dinner. Basically this entire day was a laugh-fest of ridiculous deliriousness. It was crazy. I really had a great time and tomorrow I am gonna be really sad because Emily is going to going back to California tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment