About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 28: Church, Brunch & Football

Current Location: Vandalia/Dayton, OH

Today I again was up bright and early ready to leave for church at 9:00am. Church starts at 9:30am and is five minutes away, you do that math. Church was cool everyone loves Grandma (of course) and I shook hands with so many of her friends I think I have new calluses haha. After church we came home for a minute to get a jacket and then left at 11:20am to meet our family for brunch at 12:00pm, the place is 15min away, again you do the math. In essence what I am saying is that Grandma likes to be places about 20 to 30 minutes before necessary haha.

Anyway for brunch after church we went to the Barnsider in Dayton a place that serves up a brunch buffet with all the stuff. It was very delicious I have to say! After brunch it was football time so we went back to my uncles house to watch the Panthers play the Bengals. That was really it. Now Grandma and I are watching “The Bone Collector”, which I have to say I did not like very much.

Anyway now once again I am mooching internet from Drury Hotels (I figured I should give them some free advertising for providing me internet this week). But yeah I need to return this movie and reconnect with the world.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment