About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 25: Day in Dayton/Vandalia

Current Location: Vandalia, OH

Today I got up early at 10:00am. This may not seem early to most people but since I have been on vacation I have been sleeping in until around 11:00am and since I lost and hour yesterday I really got up around 9:00am today. So I am slowly going to push my clock back haha so that I can get back into the swing of normal life. Anyway tomorrow I am going to try and get up earlier aka 9:30am and so on and so forth until I can get up at 8am haha or 7:30am. I mean I am not trying to be lazy or anything.

Besides getting up “early” the day consisted of a couple things. A quick trip to Panera bread in order to use the internet and download some stuff and upload some stuff. Then the mall in order to return something for the G-ma, and finally a trip to the grocery store. Got some good food for the week which will save me lots of dinero from eating out so much like I have been. O and I also went on a run, which reminded me of how extremely out of shape I am haha. Anyway we just watched a movie and pretty soon will be hitting the sheets.

As most of you may know, Ohio is not the capital of activity. However, that is okay because the family is here and this is going to be a relaxing time to hang out with them. I mean I never get to see them since they do leave 2000 miles away from California.

Anyway peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment