About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 14/15: Marshalltown, IA

Current Location: Marshalltown, IA

So this is going to be a blog for both the 14th and 15th days of my journey due to some internet connectivity issues I have been suffering, lol, yes suffering. Yesterday was spent doing some good old fashioned relaxing in the middle of Iowa. Slept and then got up and had breakfast at CECIL’s CAFÉ, super delicious. Then just sort of hung around with the extended family and then went out to Legend’s restaurant where there are about 15 big screen TVs on the walls, one smaller LCD for each of the booths, and then big screens in the bathrooms, so that you cannot miss one instant of football (or whatever sports) action, pretty sweet! Everyone went to bed pretty early so I just hung around and read until I fell asleep too.

This morning I got up and went over to Cecil’s again for some French toast, again delicious! Then took my car to the Goodyear center to get my brakes fixed (yeah sorta important). Got a tour of old Marshalltown and saw where my grandparents grew up and met .>

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment