About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 3: Astoria OR to Port Angeles WA

Current Location: Port Angeles, WA

Hookay sooo..... today I was woken by my father using my computer to listen to youtube videos at 73o in the morning, all I have for that is why? lol I got to sleep in for a little bit before I slowly woke up and got ready haha I sorta like how I can take as long as I want to do something because I have no strict schedule! Speaking of schedules Pops and I are actually ahead of schedule (yes ahead of the schedule I don't have) for some reason, probably because of our extreme awesomeness, lol jk.

This morning we woke up and walked around downtown Astoria looking for some coffee, which was not hard to find, the Rusty Cup was our final choice and I got an always delicious Mexican Mocha, super good. We then drove across the bridge to WA (Aunt Betsy, you would have not made it over this bridge). Drove all along the Washington coast and Pops talked on him HAM radio, always exciting, hahah sorta. Then we arrived at the start of Olympic National Forest (and Park)! Our first stop, OF COURSE, was the world's largest spruce tree, which obviously we had to pull over and see. The only other people that apparently wanted to see the spruce were a group of asian tourists (who want to see everything in america) and a woman who wore no shoes, most likely because she wanted more contact with the earth, but it could be anything. After the epic tree we headed to Forks, WA, yes the place of Twilight haha. Pops and I bought some lotto tickets so we could win it big and even inside the grocery store was an entire separate area for Twilight paraphernalia hahahaha... O gosh. The Forks downtown also has like eight different stores selling the stuff, all like the exact same stuff, but whatever. Anyway we drove out to La Push beach which is where "Jacob" is from hahaha and checked out the gorgeous coastline. After that we moseyed our way up to Port Angeles, checked into our hotel and went to this Bar to get some more bar food, strangely the same type of meal as last night, FISH & CHIPS and a BURGER!!! both were really good. I am all about this coastal fish and chips. However if I stay here eating fish and chips for too long I may need the fisherman to carry me away using their whale carriers.

Aiight well goodnight. Tomorrow is Olympic NP.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment