About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 23: Chicago and SF Giants Victory

Current Location: Chicago Wrigley Field

Today was another great and last day in the city of Chicago. I got up, navigated the streets until I reached Starbucks, then again to Sports Authority, and some Team Apparel store. However, in all my searches I was successful in only the stop at Starbucks (I mean when am I ever unsuccessful here). Either way I was trying to find some type of SF Giants apparel for the baseball game today, I found only a youth $70 jersey and I was not about to spend $70 on a jersey so I passed. Instead as you can see in the pictures I showed my support by wearing the team colors and cheering super obnoxiously haha.

Other than that Steph and I went to an amazing dinner/lunch or appetizers at a place on Clark called Havana. We had chimichanga and calimari appetizers and chips and salsa. WOW it was amazing. I highly recommend a stop there if you are trying to get some good food. After that it was a hop on the "L" until we got to Wrigley Field and got our tickets at Will Call for the game. Unfortunately, the weather was not cooperating and the game got delayed a good hour and fifteen minutes, a time in which Steph and I entertained ourselves by making videos (check out Facebook for a couple). The game started and was pretty quick but good, I was loud and annoying to Cubs Fans and basically because of me (and Buster Posey's home run) the Giants won the game. Everything was peachy. Cabbed it home and now going to bed. Going to Ohio in the morning.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment