About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 32: Vermont by way of Niagara Falls

Current Location: Bennington, VT

Today started off with a trip to the Apple Store, haha not just any Apple store that you can go to anywhere, but the Buffalo, NY mall Apple Store. No there is nothing important about this store other than I needed to take in my iPod to get it fixed and since it was raining I figured there was no harm in taking a little time to swing by the Apple Store and Banana Republic (yes, I bought a shirt haha). Anyway after that I went to NIAGARA FALLS! It was raining a bit when I was there but I still had a great view of the falls and everything was gorgeous. I had a great time and then headed out toward the east coast. I drove across the state of New York. I drove across the whole state in the same amount of time it would take to drive from Sacramento to my college in San Luis Obispo, haha says sometime about California's size. Anyway around eight I wanted to find a hotel so Bennington, VT it was and now I am chillin in a little place waiting for Friday when I get to meet my cousin and her roommate in Boston! I cannot wait.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment