About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 17: ChiTown

Current Location: Chicago, IL

So today was an awesome day in Chicago Illinois. Got up at the early hour of 11am went to trusty ole Starbucks, venti Pikes with soymilk! Then Steph was off to class and I had run of the condo. I checked some Facebook, went to the gym, showered and then picked Steph and LA up for an early dinner. We went to Flat Iron in Evanston, very similar to Mongolian BBQ style. The food was really good and spicy!!! Steph and I, after a long and strenuous day, needed to relax so we headed back to the condo and then headed out for some drink and dessert in downtown. After a rich and moist chocolate cake, a couple mojitos and a long island it was time to head home. BUT not before stopping for a quick dance and another drink with some South African business men in Chicago for a convention. After escaping the clutches a a mid life crisis we headed back to the apt. All in a good days work. Goodnight to all. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment