About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Monday, January 18, 2010

Uhh Thanksgiving or Christmas??

So thanks to the rain beating down on my window last night causing some mild insomnia I had some time to be ultra-productive and made a rough timeline of my trip with all the major stops and what nots of the entire plan.

Turns out my "leisure" ways are far more leisurely that I had originally thought. Apparently to do everything that I want to do (assuming leaving on 30Aug2010) I am going to be gone way longer than Thanksgiving (aka 25Nov2010). Uhh, so I am not really sure what to do with this tid-bit information yet, maybe extend the trip and have Thanksgiving on the road?, maybe cut the trip short (yeah right lol), but yeah so that is the current dilemma.

I am pretty sure I am just not going to dwell on it. If I make it back in time for some amazing home cooking from Moms then so be it, but I am really not too worried.

Just thought I would let everyone know that the original 84 days might be extended to something like 100. Haha, maybe that can be my thing "Around the Country in 100 days", ehh 80 would be better. Ill keep working on the catch phrase... Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment