About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cities Interviews

Although this road trip seems like one of those "after college specials" that recent graduates take in order to postpone the real world, I assure you, it is not. However, it is both a lifetime dream and a potential "city interview". By "city interview" I mean, a way our physically visiting all potential places for relocation after gradation.

Apart from knowing that I do not want to live in either Sacramento or San Luis Obispo (love both places, don't get me wrong) when I graduate, I am not exactly sure where I do want to live. I do have a general idea and some moderate criteria :) ...
- large city
- has professional sports (football and bball)
- public transportation (aka. don't need a car)
- FUN!
- somewhere I can get a job (duh)

Anyway so yeah that is really vague but seriously most everything is vague when it is more than a year away (so give me a break).

Current Top Contenders
- Washington DC
- Chicago, IL
- NYC
- San Diego, CA

Honestly, I just want to experience something new and I am not afraid to move anywhere to achieve what I want to. So if anyone has any ideas as to places that are good/bad/ugly or any type of description at all (or advice). Please let me know!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment