About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Legs & Destinations

So today I am mastering the art of procrastination, again. Instead I decided to write this post to give everyone some more information on places that I will be going on this trip as well as a more general outline of the route itself.

I have divided up the trip into 10 different "Legs" (aka parts, chapters, units, whatever you prefer). There really is not reason for this except because I like saying Leg 1 & Leg 2, and so that the trip has more structural integrity, lol.

So below are the different Legs! Check it out!

Leg 1: Sacramento, CA to Seattle, WA
Leg 2: Seattle, WA to Rapid City, SD
Leg 3: Rapid City, SD to Chicago, IL
Leg 4: Chicago, IL to Boston, MA
Leg 5: Boston, MA to Washington D.C.
Leg 6: Washington D.C. to Atlanta, GA (Miami included)
Leg 7: Atlanta, GA to New Orleans, LA
Leg 8: New Orleans, LA to Austin, TX
Leg 9: Austin, TX to Phoenix, AZ
Leg 10: Phoenix, AZ to Sacramento, CA (Las Vegas included)

So those are the destinations and the order to which I am headed there! If you know places in between that I should stop, let me know. If you know people or you yourself live somewhere in or along these routes and want to let me stay with you, let me know. Or if you have any general comments or ideas about the routes, let me know. Thanks

Peace

4 comments:

  1. wooot! can't wait! i live in new haven, ct btw and you are welcome to stay with me (just in case you didnt know that already) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha omg no way! that is awesome thanks so much lol.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw...are you going to stop in houston or san antonio when you are in texas??

    ReplyDelete
  4. houston and san antonio! yes and yes

    ReplyDelete