About Me

People tell me that I am a little different, weird maybe, but whatever. Either way I love my life. I have an excellent family, amazing friends and have been given more privileges and opportunities than I deserve.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a solution to every problem, whether you like it or not. I think that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you have, the who you are with matters most of all. I believe life is simple, hard, and amazing. Laughter is my primary form of exercise. I love anything competitive. I wake up and go to bed to SportsCenter. The thing I value the most is happiness and I couldn't care less about money. My life is great, my friends are better, and God is the best.

Right now I am 22 years old and I am almost done going to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where I am getting a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. I am taking fall quarter off and then heading back to graduate in the Fall(2011). To be honest I don’t know what happens after that. I will vacation in Europe and then have the rest of my life ahead of me :)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Countdown Continues

So officially I depart in 18 days!

Since the departure is getting closer and closer my dates and mates (wow that was lame, but whatever) are becoming increasingly more accurate. Sooooo just in case anyone is still thinking "OMG I need to accompany Spenser on part of her trip because of her epic awesomeness and overall people skills" then there is still a chance. Btw I kid about being awesome, I am just me. BUT that is not the point. So below is a list of the places that currently do not have anyone with me or that I am visiting or whatever so yessss.... check it out

Seattle to Rapid City(aka Mt. Rushmore)
Ohio to Buffalo(aka Niagra Falls)
Buffalo to Boston
Weekend in New York City
Atlanta to New Orleans

and that is about it, get in where you fit in people, time is closing in haha... not really but yeah just let me know if you want to join, I would love to have you!!!!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment